Case 3
I will tell the president that i saw some antiquate data in the shareholders annual report. And as a consultant, I have the right to advise them, what is the right action should they they do. I will talk the president sincerely about what he's doing is wrong. And it wasn't right that he persuade the board of directors to discharge me because of that particular reason. I will tell of what i think is right, and if he didn't agree with me that will be the reason that I ask for a resignation so that there's no need to discharge me..
Case 7
It is unethical for me to accept the engagement. As a concerned citizen of the Philippines, I should protect my environment and my fellowmen, by not smoking and also not to accept the engagement. I don't want to be a hypocrite person, because personally i don't smoke that's why I didn't accept the engagement that manufacture tobacco made for cigarettes. It is useless for me to gain more profit that come in a wrong way of doing a business. And as a business minded person I just follow the ethical behavior in doing a business. It's good enough for me to earn even though a small amount but having a clean conscience.
Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.
TumugonBurahin